This policy is adopted to preserve the life and health of employees and customers of Softline Group of Companies, ensure safety of production processes and equipment, prevent industrial injuries and occupational diseases, and improve labor conditions, occupational health and safety of employees.
The Company’s top management is aware of its responsibility for the occupational health and safety and undertakes to:
- Comply with the requirements of federal, regional and industry-specific legislation in the field of occupational health and safety applicable to the activities of Softline Group of Companies, including international standards.
- Ensure occupational health and safety of the Company’s employees through prevention of industrial accidents and diseases;
- Involve the Company’s employees in the occupational health and safety management;
- Encourage and popularize healthy lifestyle among the employees;
- Regularly monitor labor conditions, occupational health and safety;
- Continuously improve Occupational Health and Safety Management System of Softline Group of Companies.
To meet the above commitments, Softline Group of Companies shall:
- Identify and assess risks in the field of occupational health and safety and effectively manage the risks identified.
- Improve production processes, use safe equipment, technologies and necessary personal protective equipment.
- Perform monitoring, inspections, internal audits, and assessment of labor conditions to check their compliance with legal and other requirements applicable to the Company’s risks the field of occupational health and safety.
- Support sporting events and engagement of employees in sports, and spread the information on their achievements.
- Ensure competency of employees in occupational health and safety, communicate the obligations under this Policy to employees and customers of Softline Group of Companies.
The Company’s top management undertakes to implement this Policy through establishing appropriate objectives and tasks, allocating organizational and financial resources required for their achievement, monitoring and analyzing the Company’s activities in occupational safety and health.
Global CEO of Softline